Insurance Plans Accepted
Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, formerly Jewish Convalescent & Nursing Home, participates in a wide range of health plans and accepts most major insurance providers. We accept all private pay patients as well as the insurance plans listed below. Before scheduling an appointment or seeking treatment, please contact your insurance provider to verify full coverage.
When necessary, we will verify your insurance coverage and obtain authorization from your insurance carrier. Please note that at times your insurance provider may not pay for all services if your benefit plan requires out of pocket expenses be paid. The types of out of pocket expenses you are responsible for would include deductibles, co-payments, and co-insurance.
Please note that if you are required to seek services (such as lab work, radiology, etc.) at specific locations, you may be responsible for any charges involving services provided outside of that network.
Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Participating Insurance Plans
- Advantage Blue PFFS - as a deemed provider
- Blue Choice
- Blue Precision
- Blue Preferred (PPO)
- FEP - Federal Employee Program
- Maryland Health Insurance
- Maryland Point of Service (MPOS)
- National Capital Area Indemnity
- Personal Comp - Individual Coverage
- Preferred Provider Organization - MD Indemnity
- Select Preferred Providers (PPN/PPO)
Healthnet/Tricare - NORTH REGION
National Provider Network
Provider Network (TRPN)
- Evercare Medicare Complete
- Evercare Medicare Complete Choice
- Evercare Medicare Complete Essential
- Evercare Medicare Complete Plus
We also participate with the Medicare and Medical Assistance programs. If you do not see your insurance plan listed above, please contact us
or contact your provider for assistance.
Please note that professional fees (physician or mid-level provider fees) are separate from hospital fees. Please contact your insurance company or visit its website to confirm that your physician is a participating provider